DOGS - Database Of Genome Sizes (2004)
- Introduction - Background and source description
- The DOGS database is temporarily off line
- GenBank and genome sizes (postscript format) - A table of Top Twenty organisms in the latest GenBank release and their genome sizes. A graph showing the growth of GenBank is included.
Genome size databases and genome research links
- Plant Genome Size Database. DNA C-Value Database at Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.
- Animal Genome Size Database by T. Ryan Gregory.
Our thanks are due to Dr Tom Schneider for friendly encouragement and helpful suggestions.